Floatudio under Fun Islands Hong Kong Limited has made all of the necessary arrangements to comply with the relevant Hong Kong Marine Department regulations. Our junks have Class IV certification and are insured in accordance with Hong Kong law.
● Upon reservation confirmation, any changes or cancellation will be subjected to the cancellation/bad weather policy.
● Once the booking is confirmed, extra service and the number of boarding guests cannot be cancel or modified as less than that of the reservation, customers will still have to pay according to the original number of guests.
● Additional fee per person will be charged if the number of boarding guests exceed that of the reservation. If the number of boarding guests is less than that of the reservation, customers will still have to pay according to the original number of guests.
● Please notify us in advance if hirer would like to bring extra equipments on board, included but not limited to audio, cookware equipment. Otherwise, owner has the right to refuse.
● It is illegal to take，smoke, inhalant, ingest or inject dangerous drug on board. The owner has the right to terminate the day’s itinerary immediately.
● Cruise destination will be subjected to the weather condition on the boarding day, any additional fee will be paid to the owner directly.
● The price listed on website is only for entertainment use, for other special use such commercial promotion or wedding party, please contact us for price quotation.
● If service providers are unable to offer the free facilities and service listed, service providers would try the best to provide an alternative which can provide same level service and facilities, though the compensation is not guarantee. If the service providers are unable to offer the extra paid facilities and service, guests can accept the arrangement or reject the offer to receive a full refund of the extra payment.
● The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
● Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police’s help if needed.
● Customers can purchase extra insurances if it is needed.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- For safety reason, vessel owners reserve all rights to cancel or reroute the boat trip in terms of the adverse weather condition.
- Boat trip remains scheduled when:
i) Typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted
ii) 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal
Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
- If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted 2 hours before the scheduled, the trip is allowed to reschedule, and no refund. If the trip is on April to September, customer can only reschedule the trip to a date in or after October in the same year for free, for the same weekdays or weekends as the original while the fee difference will not be returned. If the trip is on October to March, it can be changed to a date within 3 months for free, for the same weekdays or weekends as the original while the fee difference will not be returned. Extra service charge may applied to a date not satisfy the requirement above (Please contact vessel owners for details). All rescheduling is subjected to availability of the boat.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reason, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation and refund will be provided.
- Customers have to pay extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and reschedule.
- Refund is not allowed under any circumstance. All rearrangement should be settled within 7 days (starting from the scheduled date for boat trip), otherwise considered as demission.
- The pick-up point may change due to the weather condition, it is required to follow vessel owners’ advises.
- Customer can only reschedule the date for once.
In the event that the restrictions imposed by the Government in response to COVID19 result in a charter becoming prohibited on the originally scheduled departure date, we will arrange to reschedule the charter to a subsequent departure date on the following terms:
• If the original departure date is on weekday, the rescheduled day must also be on weekday. If the original departure date is on the weekend, the rescheduled day must also be on the weekend.
• Customers may only reschedule the departure date once, such rescheduled date within 2020. If the charterer has not rescheduled then charter within this period, the charterer will be deemed to have forfeited 100% of the charter fee.
• Unless otherwise provider under these terms and conditions, we will not accept any refund request.